What is it and why use it?
Erythritol is GMO free and is a naturally occurring sweetener. It is the 80% as sweet as sugar and has a slight cooling effect like mint. It is the closest sugar substitute that does not cause insulin response or increase in blood sugar.Learn More
- Aspartame – in large amounts is known to cause people headache and some individuals may be allergic to it
- Stevia – causes headaches for some people and has a strong after taste
- Monk fruit extract – used occasionally in our products but it also does have an after taste and might be a bit too sweet for some people
Don’t think of this product or service as your third favorite, think of it as the bronze medalist in an Olympic medals sweep of great products/services.Learn More
Want to lose the excess weight and have been struggling for a long period of time? Having issues with cutting out sugar from your diet but still have that sweet tooth?
Erythritol is the main ingredient for all the dessert menu items available!
So, what is Erythritol?
- It is…
- GMO free and a naturally occurring sweetener
- 80% as sweet as sugar and has a slight cooling effect like mint
- The closest sugar substitute that does not cause insulin response or increase in blood sugar
- A huge plus is that it melts like real sugar for Creme Brulee!
Why Erythritol and not other sugar substitutes?
- Aspartame in large amounts can be known to cause headaches in certain individuals
- Stevia has an odd aftertaste and could cause headaches as well
- Monkfruit can be a little bit too sweet and may have an odd aftertaste as well
This is should be a prospective customer’s number one call to action, e.g., requesting a quote or perusing your product catalog.Call to Action